Screenshot of Feedspot daily digest email
Wondering how you can customize the daily digest emails you receive from Feedspot? Don’t worry! We got you covered.
First of all, you need to go to the Daily Digest settings option from the top right corner.
There, you can see 3 main options –
1. Subscribe/Unsubscribe from Daily digest emails
2. General options
3. Select sites you want the updates of in your Feedspot today email
Let’s see how you can use these options for your advantage and make the most from Feedspot platform –
1. Subscribe/Unsubscribe from Daily digest emails –
In the first option, you can primarily enable or disable digest emails you receive from Feedspot.
2. General options –
In the second option, you can notice a wide range of options.
- You can add Team members if you want to send a copy of your daily digest email to your team members.
You can set the Frequency of the daily digest emails eg Real-time, Once in an hour/2 hours/6 hours/12 hours, once a day or once a week. If you choose Real-Time, you’ll receive a digest email the moment there is any new post in your account.
You choose format of your digest.
- With title, snippet description and thumbnail (default)
- With title, snippet description but no image thumbnail
- Upto 35 posts in a digest
- You can adjust the Time at which you want to receive the email digest.
Upto 100 posts in a digest (gmail may truncate long emails)
- You can opt-in or opt-out from Feedspot sending you
related articles in your daily digest emails.
3. Select sites you want the updates of in your Feedspot today email –
By default, your digest has updates from all the sites you’ve added to your Feedspot account. If you want only selected sites for your digest, you can do this.
We hope you have got a fair idea of how you can change or adjust your daily digest email settings on Feedspot. We will be back soon to illuminate more on what Feedspot has to offer you. Stay tuned for more updates!